Welcome back to the Paper Girls Challenge.
Charity here, and I'm ready for a little creepy crawly action.
Get crafty with this bug theme and link up!
Here's what the DT came up with.
I (Charity) used a 7-Gypsies Bumble Bee rub-on.
Heather popped it up with this butterfly card.
Misty made this super cute card with a critter in a costume.
Deborah offers us our only layout this round, aren't those kiddo's CUTE, I mean CREEPY!
Jessica added a butterfly title card to her project.
Michele lined up these adorable lady's for a super cute look.
Kristy went with a bit of stitching and a dragonfly for her card.
Now it's your turn.
Get out those bug supplies and get crafting.
You have until 11:59 MDT on November 2nd to link up your project to be entered into this drawing.
As always, there will be a great prize for our lucky winner!
The winner of Challenge #41 is entry #23 - Sarah. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your info and we will get your prize sent out.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. The most important thing is to have fun!