Judy here to issue one last challenge. Yes, this is my last challenge with this group of fabulous paper crafters. The challenge this week is GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER! I understand most people, including myself, don't care for loose glitter. However, there are many mediums that already have glitter applied to them. I love POW glitter paper by American Crafts and my glitter glue collection contains the entire rainbow 2x or 3x. Search through your stash and add a bit of sparkle to your creations this week (or next week!).
My final creation for The Paper Girls Team:
Look at all the sparkle from The Paper Girls:
Kristy - added sparkle using Thickers and POW glitter paper.
Charity used some glittered letters to finish up her birthday layout.
Charissa doodled glittered flowers using Stickles.
Heather used glitter embossing powder and a touch of glitter tape on this lovely card.
Sheryl added sparkle to a journal cover with glitter tape and Thickers.
Erica's card really shimmers with glitter tape, glitter paper, and a combo of loose glitter/adhesive paper.
Amber used glitter paper to decorate these 3-D letters for a little girl's bedroom.
The team did a great job at highlighting different glitter mediums, so please join us in this challenge. You have until 11:59 MDT on August 17th to link up your project to be entered into this drawing.
As always, there will be a great prize for our lucky winner! I promise not to package any loose glitter in the box.
The winner of Challenge #36 is entry #6 Karen N. from Karey2005. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org your info and we will get your prize sent out.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. The most important thing is to have fun!