To start of this batch of inspiration is a card I created using Graphic 45.
I slipped the mesh behind my letters to help my sentiment stand out.
~ So Glad, You're Back ~
Next up we have a layout from Erica,
she used just a smidge of mesh as an accent on her tree.
~ Rest Up...Refresh ~
~ Rest Up...Refresh ~
This delightful card is from Kyla,
She robbed the First Aid kit and misted her mesh to compliment her card.
~ wishing you a Speedy Recovery ~
Not happy with just one project I (Charity)
went all gung-ho and added wide bands of mesh to my back ground for this layout.
~ drift wood ~
This seriously adorable card is from Amber.
She used her mesh as a misting mask.
~ Happy Birthday ~
Kristy snagged one mesh bag from her children's sand toys
and another from a Costco watermelon to create this cheery layout.
~ Perfect Ending ~
Judy bought a cantaloupe for the sole purpose
of getting a neutral toned mesh for her card.
~ Imagine Dream Fly ~
I'm sure after seeing this array of creativity your brain is HUMMING with ideas on how YOU can use mesh. Go ahead, show us up!!! We'll be thrilled to applaud your success. Then be sure to link up so I can send one of you this prize:
And if you already have one of these, stop by my blog. I'm choosing a blog follower for a great package of goodies you won't want to miss out on!!!
If you want to join in and submit an entry to our challenge use our linky tool down below to link up your photo! The deadline for this Challenge is Saturday, August 4th.
Don't forget you can always check out all our Rules and Guidelines on our How To Play Tab
And now to announce the winner of Challenge #11!
Random.org has chosen Beth D as the lady of the hour.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a prize your way!
How To Join the Fun at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog you may post on our facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. But please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blogpost (or facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At the time, we can only ship to US and Canadian address, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!8. The most important thing is to have Fun!