Eek! I just realized this is challenge #13! Please rest assured this challenge is not unlucky, not at all! Summers for my family are filled with BIRTHDAYS! Between June 21 and September 21 there are at least 10 birthdays within my family and extended family to celebrate. In addition, summer is in full swing and the kids will be going back to school before you know it, I wanted to keep this challenge sweet and simple! Who doesn’t have birthday photos to scrap, a birthday card to make or maybe even some birthday décor? I challenge you to take the theme BIRTHDAY and make it your own! ~Judy
If you want to join in and submit an entry to our challenge use our linky tool down below to link up your photo! The deadline for this Challenge is Saturday, August 18th. Don't forget you can always check out all our Rules and Guidelines on our How To Play Tab
The lucky winner of Challenge #12 is:
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your super-duper prize right to you!
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At the time, we can only ship to US and Canadian address, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
8. The most important thing is to have Fun!