Monday, March 25, 2013

April Guest Designers

For the month of April we will once again have two guest designers joining us!
Here is a little about them in their own words:


Jessica Arrant

My name is Jessica Arrant, and I'm a crafter. ;) Now that we have that out of the way I guess I should say that I am actually a scrapbooking fiend and typically my subjects are my 4-year-old and 2-year old sons, sometimes my hubby photo bombs a pic or two so he's begrudginly included. J/K, I gladly include him when I manage to take his picture. Most of those projects get linked up on my blog so I can enter them into various online challenges. As for other hobbies, well, I make cards and sometimes do some altered art. Oh? Non-paper crafts? That's a little harder. The hubs, and I have an on-again-off-again relationship with road running. We watch a lot of movies and love eating out. And when I can sneak a second I enjoy long soaks in bubble bath with a good book. 




Deborah Johnson

My name is Deborah Johnson and I'm a scrapbooker who happens to make cards, altered art, sew and cook.  (Notice I left out the important stuff like cleaning and laundry??)  In my spare time, I'm a full-time middle school English Language Arts teacher and have been doing so for the past twenty years.  My adventures into scrapbooking started when my kids were born, they are 14 and 12 now!  I love taking photos and have managed to take thousands while scrapping only hundreds.  I am over-the-moon thrilled to be a guest designer for the Paper Girls Challenge Blog.  Being a part of an online scrapping community has really pushed my developing skills and provided me with a sounding board when I'm not happy with a layout or card.  Some of my best friends are the gals that I have met through scrapping.  My blog can be found here: http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/



Please help us in welcoming these two very talented ladies! We will be back next week with a new challenge and their first projects.

Would YOU like to be considered as a future guest designer for The Paper Girls? If so, then just add your name and link to your blog in the linky on our sidebar. That's it! Next time we need a guest designer or two we'll hunt you out there!

2 comments:

Kerys said...

Congratulations ladies!!! Can't wait to see your creations :-)
Kerys x

Brenda said...

Congratulations! Love the idea of altered art Deborah. Thinking that as a Language Arts Teacher words play an important part in your crafting.