Hello! Erica here from Stamping Starlette - It's been a while since I've been able to host a Challenge here at PGCB. I'm so excited to be sharing a Challenge with you. I was trying to think of something trendy we've all been hoarding and the first thing that came to mind for me personally is Cameras. I have so many camera stamps, wood veneer, flair buttons and probably paper too. Don't be afraid to take this further. I will accept pictures with cameras in it as well. Just remember... Have fun with it!
This is the page I made using some camera flair and a camera stamp.
Becci created this fun Instagram inspired shaped card
Charity used a journaling card and paper with Camera images and a die-cut cork Camera.
Amber used a camera stamp and fussy-cut the image for her card front.
The winner of Challenge #53 is:Michelle King!
Congratulations. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to claim your prize
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too and like us on facebook!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
11. The most important thing is to have fun!