Look no further. Here is a list of all the official rules:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog (mandatory). You may also follow on Facebook, by email, or on Google Plus too.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a layout that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog you may post on our Facebook page and then link that photo using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post of our challenge. But please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your entire blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner for each challenge. As of January 2nd, 2017, each winner will be offered a chance to be featured as a designer for one of our future challenges. Those winners will then be entered into a drawing to win a fabulous prize each quarter. Please note that if the winner is International we may offer a digital prize or ask that the winner help cover the cost of shipping charges.
10. You will have two weeks after your name has been selected as a winner to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter your name into the quarterly drawing and to receive details on what to expect to be featured as our designer for a future challenge.
A winning participant will be chosen for each challenge using random.org and will be posted on the blog on the following Monday after the link closes with the new challenge announcement. Our team will then send the winner information to feature your designs on a future challenge! Every three months, the winners will be entered into a quarterly drawing for a prize package from our design team or sponsor. International participants may be offered a digital prize or ask to cover the cost of shipping charges.
Some Extra Guidelines
These are not essential to be eligible to win a prize, but we'd love some help from our fans:
1. Help us spread the word about our Challenge Blog! Share our posts on Facebook, tell your friends and crafty groups to join in the fun. The more you spread the word, the more we can grow!
2. Disable word verification on your blog, this will allow us to comment on your creations easily!