Monday, January 18, 2016

Challenge #96 - Forest Friends


Hello, Erica here from Stamping Starlette. Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day to everyone! If you have some time off today I hope you can spend it with family or squeeze some time in your craft room. I thought a fun theme for today would be to use forest creatures in your project. I won't limit you on what kind of creatures you have in the forest either, it could be your kids, friends or magical creature too. Let's see what the Paper Girls came up with:



I used one of my favorite stamps from Lawn Fawn, Yeti, Set Go along with an older collection of papers from Crate Paper, Sleigh Ride.

Perfect subject for a baby book for an outdoorsy couple.
(see blog for full album)
Adorable baby woodland images from Pretty Little Studio,
and also features my fave line ever Simple Stories Baby Steps


I love these adorable foxes from the Autumn Day collection by Photo Play Paper!

I used a silhouette file to make the owl tote, and the same file to cut out the owl for the matching card.

Amber made this little raccoon valentines tag:


I had to use the cute lil' bear, hedgehog, and bird from this adorable mini kit from EP.

And now the winner of Challenge #95 (Home and Family) is 

Congratulations! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize within two weeks.

Get creating! We can't wait to see your Forest Friends projects!!
You have two weeks to complete and enter your project.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for choosing me as the winner....sending my email now!

Anonymous said...

First of all, congratulations to the Winner! Sandy you're great! As for me I like those adorable foxes. Though as my friend from http://www.essay-writer.club/ is a great lover of owls, she says that they're the best! We have a dilemma now)