Can you believe it? Our first challenge! The nine of us are very excited to launch our blog and to bring inspiration to each of our readers.
The challenge this week is a sketch based off a layout I did last week. I recently started a new job and part of the interview process was taking multiple personality tests. Yes, multiple personality tests. Last Monday I received the results. While I am not going to share every tiny detail of the results, I was inspired to create a layout with myself being the subject. I don't like photos of myself, so this was definitely stretching the creative zone for me. The layout is about my reflections and what I aspire to do in the next year.
As I created the layout, a sketch came into my head and I ran with it. When I shared the sketch with The Paper Girls Team, they were inspired to create. I hope you are too.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my (Judy) layout:
In addition, here are layouts created by a few members of The Paper Girls Team.
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a layout that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blogpost about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog.
5. Add a link to your blogpost to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Friday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. The most important thing is to have Fun!
A layout will be drawn at random using random.org and will be posted on the blog on Sunday afternoons after the deadline. Our team will then send out a cute prize to the winner!
Some Extra Guidelines
These are not essential to be eligible to win a prize, but we'd love some help from our fans:
1. Help us spread the word about our Challenge Blog! Share our posts on Facebook, tell your friends and crafty groups to join in the fun. The more you spread the word, the more we can grow!
2. Disable word verification on your blog, this will allow us to comment on your creations easily!
Remember each week will differ, not all challenges will be sketches, some will be techniques, color, stamps, etc. Tell your friends! We also started a facebook page to spread the word. Please go "like" us!