It's Kyla here, and I'm all set for Challenge #5! Get your chef hats on because we're cooking up a recipe challenge this time around at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog.
So here's what we're looking for:
2 Journaling Cards
3 Different Ribbons/Trims/Twine
4 Stamped Images
5 Non Paper Embellishments
(Brads, Buttons etc...)
6 Words in the Title
My Page (Kyla)
Now let's take a look at our Team's pages!
We can't wait to see what everyone creates using this recipe as a starting point! Be creative and imaginative! Link up your entries to this blog post and feel free to share them on our Facebook page as well! The deadline for Challenge #5 is Friday, April 13, 2012 at 11:59pm.
AND NOW TO ANNOUNCE OUR CHALLENGE #4 WINNER!! ...........
CONGRATULATIONS TO STEPHANIE U!!!!
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll send a prize out to you!
Here's How to Play Along with Our Challenges:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a layout that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blogpost about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog you may post on our facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. But please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blogpost (or facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Friday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. The most important thing is to have Fun!
A layout will be drawn at random using random.org and will be posted on the blog on the following Monday after the link closes with the new challenge announcement. Our team will then send out a cute prize to the winner! International readers are welcome to play along but currently we are only shipping prize packs to the US and Canada due to shipping costs.
Some Extra Guidelines
These are not essential to be eligible to win a prize, but we'd love some help from our fans:
1. Help us spread the word about our Challenge Blog! Share our posts on Facebook, tell your friends and crafty groups to join in the fun. The more you spread the word, the more we can grow!
2. Disable word verification on your blog, this will allow us to comment on your creations easily!