Good morning all you wonderful Crafty people! Charity here. Today is my first time hosting a challenge for the Paper Girls Challenge Blog. I decided to go with a sketch...sort of go easy on you at first! ;)
Here's the sketch:
A few weeks back I was having a particularly bad day so I turned to crafting to ease my mind. I like to create something beautiful when it seems I can't find beauty no matter where I look. I turned that layout into the above sketch.
I was worried the sketch would be a little hard to follow so I put together a second layout to illustrate alternative ways to view the design.
I shouldn't have worried about the ways people would interpret the sketch. My fellow paper Girls have plenty of options for you to view.
So grab yourself a copy of the sketch, and get started creating. You have until Friday, May 18 to link your entries. Have them in by 11:59 pm. Check my blog for a peak at the prize!
Now for the winner of Challenge #6!
Random.org want to shower love on someone today, and that someone is....
Please e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll get your super duper prize right to you!!!
***The winner of the ATC blog hop will be posted May 14th!***
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a layout that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blogpost about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog you may post on our facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. But please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blogpost (or facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Friday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. The most important thing is to have Fun!