Now let me introduce you to our next Challenge: Go Big.. Use a photo on your layout that is a 5 x 7 or bigger. This is a great opportunity to really get up close with one of your favorite photos. There are some really cool interpretations from the Paper Girls and I hope they stimulate your imagination.
Here is what I came up with:
I went for an 8 x10 of my youngest when he was just a tiny little guy.
Charity made a card out of an 8 x 10 print that she had. Great idea!
I love that Amber made the large print the focal point of her page but also added smaller pictures underneath.
Judy used one of those many classic 5 x 7 school pictures that we all have and featured it in this fun school themed page.
Kristina came up with two different takes on the challenge. This one she actually printed a 12 x 12 picture to use as her background. Great idea!!
On this second page the strip of three pictures are a collage print. So much fun!
Kyla took this opportunity to scrap an 8 x 10 of a lovely view from a vacation. Stunning!
Sheryl scrapped a 5 x7 picture of her daughter - with the picture a little larger it is emphasized just that much more.
I love this close up on Charissa's cutie pie. Up close and intimate!
I hope this give you plenty to go on so if you don't have any large prints laying around pick one out and print it! I can't wait to see everyone's creations for this round!
If you want to join in and submit an entry to our challenge use our linky tool down below to link up your photo! The deadline for this Challenge is Saturday, September 15th. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions or problems.
The randomly-drawn winner of Challenge #14 is:
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Amber will get your prize right to you!
Another reminder to make sure you are a follower on the blog to qualify for our drawing. We want to make sure that everyone has to opportunity to be entered. So please take a minute and follow us please if you haven't already. Also, while it is not necessary to enter, we'd love it if you followed us on facebook as well!
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
7. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
8. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian address, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!9. The most important thing is to have Fun!