Hi! It's Kristy here with our first challenge of September. But before I get to that, I need to take care of a little sad news for The Paper Girls. Judy and Sheryl have decided to step down as Paper Girls. We will miss you greatly here on our page, but we hope you will still participate in a few challenges! You will always be Paper Girls to us!!!
Moving on to the Challenge #39 - Wired Up! For this challenge, we want to see you use wire in fun and different ways. Wire can be anything from jewelry wire, paper clips, even staples. As you can see, we have all used wire very different ways on our projects!
I used thin gauge wire to add a little interest on this page. I didn't even bother unwinding the wire from the packaging!
On this layout, I use a jig to shape the title with heavier gauge wire.
Charity twisted wire into fun loops to add accents to her card.
Heather's hanger paper clip is a perfect resting spot for this dress.
Amber wound wire behind her leaves and made her own heart paper clip. Wow!
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this wire challenge. You have until 11:59 MDT on September 14th to link up your project to be entered into this drawing.
As always, there will be a great prize for our lucky winner!
The winner of Challenge #38 is entry #18 - Leeann! Please e-mail us at email@example.com your info and we will get your prize sent out.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. The most important thing is to have fun!