Good morning Paper Girls!
This is Becci and I am kicking off the month of LOVE with a Valentine's class party gift. I am a fan of non-candy gifts for my girl's classes, which takes a little more planning ahead but you can also give a fun gift that will likely last longer.
Here is the beginning of my twisty straw gift project:
Then I noticed that they didn't say WHO the gift was from, so I added these cute little hearts to the back:
One tip for you on any 3D type of craft, like these or boxes or bags that you craft yourself - use HOT GLUE. Seriously, it keeps it together quicker and better and you won't have anything popping off.
Here is my completed project. I ended up making 40 of these straws to split between the girl's two classes:
The PGCB Design Team has even more lovelies to share with you today:
And the winner for Challenge #48 - Pinecone Pizazz
is Pat P!
is Pat P!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. The most important thing is to have fun!
We are looking forward to seeing what you create, happy crafting!