Happy Monday! Deborah here from ScrappinTheLittleThings and its my turn to host a Challenge here at PGCB. I'm so excited to be sharing a Challenge with you. As summer approaches, I get anxious to bring out the mason jars for a bit of mason jar madness. We have several neighbors who have lemon trees which we juice up those aromatic lemons for fresh lemonade. There is just something about the way lemonade tastes when its homemade and served in a mason jar.
Today’s challenge is Mason Jar Madness. I saw this photo on the internet probably a year or so ago and just loved the idea of creating a fun summer lighting for our back porch.
Here’s the photo inspiration (I wish I could remember where this came from!):
And here’s what I created (more information on my blog):
And then I also worked on a Mother’s Day gift. I embellished a mason jar and stuffed it full of cute ribbons for a new mom in my neighborhood.
So the challenge is to create something with mason jars. Our DT created some amazing projects. Be sure to link up your project and we’ll send out a snazzy prize for you!
Becci created this confetti style mason jar card with sequins, stitching and a clear overlay.
Charity used Stickles for fireflies and an Echo Park title for this card.
Kristy used Crystal Effects to give her jar a little shine.
Michele used masking to create a fun row of mason jars on her card.
Amber made a garden-inspired card for someone special.
The winner of Challenge #54 is:
Congratulations. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to claim your prize
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too and like us on facebook!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. You will have two weeks to claim your prize once we post the winner.
11. The most important thing is to have fun!