Hi everyone! We have a triple fantastic post today...not only are we introducing our next challenge, BUT, we have a 2 winners to congratulate!
First up, is our weekly challenge...Pastel "EGGstravaganza"!!! With all the beautiful Spring colors out right now...and Easter just behind us...there has been a lot of inspiration all around us. What pastel colors have been inspiring you lately? Show us your crafty creations.
Here is the lovely interpretations from our design team:
The winner of Challenge #76 (Shaker Cards) is Heather Mills!
AND the winner of last weeks Blog Hop (Party Decor) is Amy:
Congratulations ladies!!! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize within two weeks.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too and like us on Facebook!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. You will have two weeks to claim your prize once we post the winner.
11. The most important thing is to have fun!