Monday, January 4, 2016

Challenge #95 - Home/Family

Hello, Kerys here from Scrappinnhappy. Happy New Year! I'm hosting the first challenge of 2016 for the month of January and it is:


#95 - Home/Family



Our Guest Designer for the month of January is........

Sonia Jessop


"I've been a "crafter" for long as I can remember. I made a scrapbook of my trip to Disney World with my family when I was in sixth grade out of construction paper, and that is where my scrapbooking journey started! Ever since then, I have loved taking my photographic memories of trips and every day moments and turning them into visual works of art; it my way of truly cherishing those moments and sharing them with people that I love. I also just got married, so now I have a whole new life event to start scrapping, woo hoo!!"


Please visit Sonia's blog: www.scrapsugar.wordpress.com

Check out Sonia's beautiful project:


"This is a glass casserole dish that I made as a gift for my cousin. I felt it worked well with the family theme, and is engraved with their wedding date. I love this idea because it's perfect for entertaining and pot lucks, you'll always get your dishes back!  To make it, I designed the piece in Cricut Design Space and cut it on contact paper. Then I laid it over the glass and covered with Armour Etch to permanently etch the glass." 

And now from the Paper Girls:
With a new baby around it's not hard to get family pix with the star!



Amber made a double banner to decorate her craft room filled with things that make home and family special. 


Kristy is featuring a family tradition of making sugar cookies for the holidays.


Erica made a page about family time at the park.

And now the winner of Challenge #94 (Celebrate) is 
#22 - Heather Mills!!

Congratulations! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize within two weeks.

I can't wait to see what you create with the theme 'Home/Family' - the possibilities are endless! 
You have two weeks to complete and enter your project.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

3 comments:

Irena Stefanova said...

Great DT projects. Thanks for the challenge x

Sonia said...

I LOVE the projects this month!!! And Amber - that banner is just too cute!!!

Janis said...

Fabulous projects by the team!! Thank you for this wonderful theme. I hope you agree that pets are family members, too!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com