Monday, March 7, 2016

Challenge #99 - Rainbows

Happy Monday, everyone!  Michele here, with the next Paper Girls challenge for you. Does anyone else feel like spring is in the air? To help celebrate the coming of spring, my challenge theme is

RAINBOWS!!

I can't wait to see all of the colorful projects you all create!

Here's my card. First I inked up a background stamp with a rainbow of Distress Inks and stamped onto watercolor paper. Then brushed over the stamped image with water to spread and blend the ink.  I just cut off a little strip of it to add to my black background. The sentiment is heat embossed in white.


I love what the other Paper Girls have created this time around, please take a look!

Kerys

Brittany


Plain and simple journal page with a quote perfect for this chall:
"Be the Rainbow in someone else's cloud"


Amber scrapbooked a photo she took of a rainbow.

The winner of Challenge #98 is:
5. CG


Congratulations! Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html


No comments: