Monday, April 17, 2017

Challenge #126 - Numbers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Michele here, and the next challenge I have for you is:

Challenge #126 - Numbers

Pretty self-explanatory challenge, but feel free to use numbers anywhere on your project - paper, embellishments, title or how about using a list for your journaling?

I chose to use patterned paper covered in numbers for my layout. I thought they worked well for preschool graduation pictures, since that's probably where my daughter learned all her numbers.




And let's take a look at what the other Paper Girls created with this theme:



I used as my title, the date and time our new baby granddaughter was born.
YAY!!  Everyone happy and healthy!

I made a card that highlighted a milestone birthday with large die cut numbers.


And now...Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #125: Neva C

Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to receive the Guest Designer details and be entered into the quarterly prize drawing.


New to our Challenges? Please refer our newly updated rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Thanks for stopping by - we look forward to seeing your projects in the link up below!

No comments: