Monday, June 19, 2017

Challenge #130 - Ice Cream

Hello, crafters! I'm so excited to kick off our next challenge based off my favorite summer dessert - Ice Cream! I want to see how this inspires you - maybe a project with Ice Cream cones as a theme or embellishment, or maybe a project about your favorite kind of Ice Cream, or maybe even the colors setting the color palatte for your project. Any of it will be accepted, just be sure to let us know how you incorporated this theme into your project. You have until Saturday, July 1st, 11:55pm MST, to link up your projects to this post.

Also, a quick reminder for those who link up, don't forget to come back and see if you won! Even if you are unable to guest design, we want to be sure you are in the prize drawing for a $30 online gift card! We have several winners who haven't responded and are missing out.

I was really excited to use create a layout on a favorite ice cream shop from my childhood. I used paper from SEI's "A Fair Day" collection, since it had ice cream colors and ice cream shapes, and I embellished my layout with outline stickers from Krazy Kreations that were stuck on glitter paper and colored with my copics to match.


Here are a couple creations from our design team:

This was perfect for my page with rebus journaling,  featuring the gk's
 loving pool time and ice cream at ours!

This card was really fun to make in one of my card classes this summer. The popsicles are just perfect for a summer birthday. Inspired by this card,

I also made a layout using the dies that coordinate with that stamp set.


And now...Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #129: 

AJ

Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to receive Guest Designer details and be entered into the prize drawing.

New to our Challenges? Please refer our newly updated rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on our new instagram account. For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge130 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry in each challenge.

No comments: