Monday, September 18, 2017

Challenge #136 - Harvest


Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are approaching Autumn and with that is Harvest season. I know we all have so many fun pictures and stamp images that feature the leaves changing and nature's bounty around us. So bring on your State Fair pictures, pumpkin patches, autumn cards, anything that makes you think of Harvest is welcome in this post.

Erica - I chose to stamp some leaves with acorns because they remind me of the Harvest season. The gold accents on the card bring out the warmth of Autumn.



Heather - chose to scrapbook a page about the Pumpkin Patch.


Harvest??  At first I had no ideas beyond... umm  farmers?! 
but encouraged by team-mate Kristina, I googled images "Harvest" and it comes up with all these cornucopia of food photos. So I got to thinking with all the hardships going on in this world right now, it makes sense to be thankful that we have loving family, clean water, and a harvest bounty of food at our fingertips. Here's a "Thanksgiving" page premade for our celebration Oct 9 


Michele
I stamped and colored fall leaves with Distress Inks to create a simple Thank You card

We usually have an amazing harvest each year from our garden and fruit trees, but this year was disappointing and sad. I wanted to make a layout to remember what we did get - but also remember a tree that we lost in the process :(

Kristy
Nothing says harvest to me like leaves, reds and golds. This cards incorporates all of this. 



And now...Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #135: 
Ashley H!

Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to receive Guest Designer details and be entered into the prize drawing.

New to our Challenges? Please refer our newly updated rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on our new instagram account. For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge136 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry in each challenge.

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

Thanks so much for choosing me! I emailed you :)