Monday, March 5, 2018

Challenge #147 - Travel/ Vacation Fun

Karrie here in the midst of a crazy winter with blizzards, rainstorms, ice buildup and mud puddles!  Dreaming of getting away from it all again, I have chosen this fortnight's theme of 
 "Travel / Vacation fun"
So whether you've gone on vacation or had a staycation or enjoy making
Bon Voyage cards, we want to see it!






  Karrie
The beach is my favourite place, I wish my life was ON a beach 24/7!  These pix of this beautiful beach we visited in Cuba last month inspired this mini album, and I busted some OLD stash, and a bit of new!  (more on the blog)








Here are the other PaperGirls ideas of a good time:


Michele
I created a layout for our first family trip to Disneyland.

I documented meeting Goofy while on our trip to Disneyland a few years ago.

I created a card that would be great for anyone planning a trip, vacation, or even a move. 

Cathryn
I have also been working on a Disney Album for my daughters family.




And now...congratulations to the winner of the Black and White  challenge:

3. 
Hazel  
Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the next two weeks and we'll send you details!!!  We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html
Also, follow us on our new Instagram account for more chances to win! For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge147 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.
We can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!!






No comments: