Monday, May 21, 2018

Challenge #152 - Shapes

Welcome back to The Paper Girls Challenge blog! Our challenge for you today is to create something that is not a square or rectangle! Break out the die-cut machine, the manual cutters, or even those funky scissors that we all have somewhere in our crafty space! Or better yet, use up those oddly shaped papers that always looked amazing, but you might not have used yet.

Guest designer: Tone Jensen
I am 49 years old and I live in Norway nearby the capitol, Oslo. I live with my cohabiting Vidar and our son Daniel who are 18 years old. I also have a stepdaughter who is 32 years old.
I have always put photos in albums and start real scrapbooking in 2004. Now I make LO and cards, sometimes PL, AJ and ATC.  
I do not know what style I have in crafting, I like to vary.
Inspiration I have to say that I get basically from net…both domestic and foreign.

Here is her take on the challenge:
I have used:- stencil from Dutch Doobadoo- paper from Maja Design- cheesecloth- various flowers - stamp from Papirdesign- spoon bought from a scrapping-friend- die-cut from Memory Box

Look at the beautiful details: 


And now for some projects from the Paper Girls! 



I used my Silhouette to create a fun and funky llama card! I used a cut file of a card that had a great llama image, and rather than using the card base it came with, I created a card back for it. Since the llama was a bit skinny, the sentiment space will be limited. Who could resist a great llama though?! 


Kristy



And now...congratulations to the winner of Challenge #151:

We encourage all of our challenge participants to refer to our rules and prize structure here :
http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html.

Also, follow us on our new Instagram account for more chances to win. For this challenge use 
#PGCBchallenge152  and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.

Happy Crafting! We are excited to see your beautiful creations!


2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh yay! I’m so pleased to be your winner! Thank you so much!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love your makes they are brilliant, Hazelx