Monday, June 18, 2018

Challenge #154 - Bicycles

Summertime is in full swing and one thing we do around here is get out our bikes!  That's my challenge for you this time!

Challenge #154 - BICYCLES

I've meant to scrap this picture for years. This is my daughter trying out her very first bicycle:



And now some inspiration from our Paper Girls:


Karrie
I've had this "Bicycle for 2" transparency for a long time and never used the Eiffel tower stencil.
 Perfect time to make some home décor!

I used an older stamp and some of my favorite retired papers to create a pair of tags great for any upcoming occasion. 


Using the Story Teller collection by Crate Paper to document a bike ride my daughter and I took.

And now...congratulations to the winner of Challenge #153:

Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the next two weeks and we'll send you details!!!  

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on our new Instagram account for more chances to win! For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge154 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.

Can't wait to see what you all create!

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking me as a winner. I just emailed you.. Thank you and thank you design team for awesome inspiring creations.

Hugs

Barbara Greenberg said...

Fun challenge. I just entered my layout even if I did add an extra letter to the end of my name. LOL