Monday, August 20, 2018

Challenge #158 - Summer Sweet Treats

Hello! Heather here for this week's challenge: Summer Sweet Treats. While I know that some parts of the continent are already going back to school, in the Pacific Northwest, we still have about two more weeks of summer! Share with us anything sweet or treat-like: candies, ice cream, snacks, pictures of adorable kiddos with frosting on their faces, whatever you think is sweet!

For this challenge, I've been saving this super adorable stamp set from Avery Elle. I watercolored each of the images with bright colors, and paired each of the images with some fun things from my stash.

I love using things from my stash, and adding stamped and colored images along with those is an easy way to create fun and easy cards.
The last touches I added were clear gems, Spectrum Noir sparkle paint on the ice cream, and some glossy accents on the popsicle.


I documented our visit to our neighborhood ice cream truck; this old paper line from My Minds Eye couldn't be a better fit for the event!



And now...congratulations to the winner of Challenge #157:
Theresa Pollack


Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the next two weeks and we'll send you details!!!  

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on our new Instagram account for more chances to win! For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge158 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.

No comments: