Monday, October 21, 2019

Challenge #186 - Travel


Anyone have a season they particularly like to travel during? For my family it is summertime. As the cold weather is rolling in I am dreaming of the beach right now!  So without much ado, we would love to see your travel themed projects this time!!
Erica
My husband and I traveled to Scotland this summer and had a fabulous time!


We always travel to the ocean!  
Beach Hair ~ Don't Care  

Michele
Here are my Project Life pages about a trip to NYC!

Brittany
A friend of mine is going on a cruise after she retires, so I couldn't resist creating this stenciled farewell card to wish her safe travels.

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered our last challenge.
Congratulations to the winner of Challenge #185:


Congrats! Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the next two weeks and we'll send you details!!!  

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Also, follow us on Instagram for more chances to win! For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge186 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as your winner for the birthday challenge! You made my day!!!