Monday, July 6, 2020

Challenge #203 - Stars and Stripes

Hello, everyone! I hope that you all had a good weekend and that you are ready for the new week - and a new challenge from The Paper Girls! It's Lori here today to bring you this week's challenge.

Challenge #203 - Stars and Stripes

Since we just celebrated Independence Day this past weekend here in the US, I thought it would be fun to include some stars and stripes on your projects. They do not have to be patriotic projects - you just need to use stars and stripes on your projects.

I have created a card for this challenge and, as you can see, I have used stars - both in my paper and as an embellishment, and a striped paper, but my card is not patriotic!




Karrie
I'm not American so I used my stars and stripes for our 4 generation pic!
It's a great pattern mix.

I used my Silhouette and some colored cardstock to create my kiddo's favorite summer treat! A little stamped message, and it's the perfect 4th of July card. 

I used star shaped paper punches and striped papers to add some detail on this 2-page layout.


We would like to thank EVERYONE who entered our Challenge #202
Please help us congratulate the randomly selected winner...

#36 - Marlene

Congrats! Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the
next two weeks and we'll send you more details!!!

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html
Also, follow us on Instagram for more chances to win! For this challenge use
#PGCBchallenge203 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winning card. Marlene