Monday, August 17, 2015

#86 - Super Heroes

Hello, Erica here from Stamping Starlette. I'm hosting the second challenge for the month of August and it is:

#86 - Super Heroes!

What's more fun than playing as a Super Hero as a child? Crafting about Super Heroes! Am I right? So let's see some projects that are inspired by your favorite Super Hero whether it be a page about your child dressing up, just a fantastic person you look up to, or a Super Hero themed card.

First, thanks again to our guest designer for the month of August, Amy Ottmers:

Hi, my name is Amy.  I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children.  My daughter is 17 and my two boys are 16 and 12, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX.  After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for a while.  I love to travel and of course craft.  I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 6, I love both but right now card making is my favorite.  My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be a guest designer for The Paper Girls Challenge!!!

Here is the link to my blog: 


About Amy's project: 
I was inspired by a few different cards I saw on Pinterest for this card. I used "Tiny Heroes and Sunday Stroll" from Mama Elephant, and the window die is from my "My Favorite Things". 

And now from the Paper Girls:





And now the winner of Challenge #84 (Large Letters) is 
Congratulations! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize within two weeks.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html
 

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

whoo-hoo - so excited to see my name as the winner of the large letters challenge- thank you

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to your Guest Designer, Amy! What a fun challenge theme and very inspirational! Your DT samples look amazing as usual! I am working on my Super Hero card and will be back next week to share it with you! Have a great weekend!

CG said...

Thanks for the awesome challenge & DT inspiration! Best, CG

Diane said...

My wonderfully, lovely prize came today...it was such a BIG surprise and fun package to open...thank you so much Brittany and the other Paper Girls!!! I had actually forgotten all about it..thanks again!!