Monday, May 18, 2020

Challenge #200 - All About Boys

Hello it's Alex here bringing you Challenge #200 which is All About Boys! I'm a loud and proud boy Mama so this is the perfect theme for me to present!

Masculine cards are often in short supply and we all have a male in our lives to document whether he be family, friend or furry!

Before we jump into all of the amazing inspiration from our design team, we would like to introduce our Guest Designer, Helen Nile and show her fantastic card she created for this challenge:

"I'm a card making addict and I love my stamps, digi stamps, patterned papers and Promarkers.  I'm lucky enough to be part of the Design Teams for several digi stamp companies, a craft shop and various challenge blogs.  I love to share what I make and challenges are a great way to see what everyone else in the crafting world is doing!  I work full time in a care home as an Activities Coordinator organizing activities and entertainment for our lovely residents."


"I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called 'Well Dressed' to make my card.  It's a new set that I've been waiting to use!  The card is typical of my style - CAS with layers

Thank you, Helen, for designing with us! To our readers, please take a few minutes to visit Helen on her social media accounts and say hello:




Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout about my boy (along with a process video) and some examples of masculine cards too! 

YouTube Process Video

I created a boy themed card fit for any occasion!

I made this card for a friends son who is celebrating a birthday this week.

This is easy one for me with our new grandson!


We would like to thank EVERYONE who entered our Challenge #199
Please help us congratulate the randomly selected winner...


Congrats! Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the
next two weeks and we'll send you more details!!!

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html
Also, follow us on Instagram for more chances to win! For this challenge use
#PGCBchallenge200 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful DT works and many thanks for this fun challenge!

Hugs and stay healthy!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Helen said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a Guest Designer - great inspiration from the Design Team.

Helen x

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Doris>>> Thanks for visiting us for this challenge!
Helen>>> It's been lovely having you on board!

America said...

Thank you for the awesome inspiration on masculine themed projects. Would love to see you sharing these fantastic designs at the new "masculine cards" facebook group to help inspire creativity. Hope you'll join us! :)