Monday, June 8, 2020

Challenge #201 - Colour Challenge

Hello everyone!

These last few months have given us all quite a whirl, so we're a bit off track with our schedule this month, and we are VERY sorry. We may be a week late with this post, but will still run the challenge for the full two weeks, so we hope you'll play along and come back next Monday for the second challenge of the month (which will be on schedule)! Here's hoping everyone is doing well out there and finding some semblance of normalcy in their life!

It's about time we did another color challenge! Here's a lovely color grouping to get the juices flowing:




With this, we'd like to kick of this challenge with our fabulous guest designer, Rainny!
"Hello, my name is Rainny, and I live in Taiwan. I've been a secretary in a small company for 15 years.
I got married five years ago and we have a puppy daughter, Riceball.
When I was a university student, I started making cards. This is already a long time ago. lol  
I started dating with my husband 8 years ago. I hope to record all our memories, and I also want to record the good times with my family and friends, so I began to fall in love with scrapbooking. After so many years, I still enjoy the hand-made time.
I am very honored to be the GDT of PGCB, I hope you will like my work."



"This photo was taken during my trip to Okinawa, Japan in 2018.
The rocky shore behind us was washed by the sea to form like an elephant, it's very interesting."


Thank you SO much for guest designing with us, Rainny! Please visit Rainny and give her a warm hello on her blog: https://rainny0127.pixnet.net/blog. We are so happy she's with us this week. 


Here is some additional color inspiration from our amazing design team:

Erica


Lori

Karrie
My May memory planner spread with mostly the colours in mind.

We would like to thank EVERYONE who entered our Challenge #200
Please help us congratulate the randomly selected winner...
Lisa Lynn!!!!!

Congrats! Please send an e-mail to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com within the
next two weeks and we'll send you more details!!!

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html
Also, follow us on Instagram for more chances to win! For this challenge use
#PGCBchallenge201 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: